Office administrator organizes and manages the administration, support systems and activities that enable the effective running of the company.
The Office Administrator reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for supervising administrative services, managing the filing and security of documents, personnel administration, and managing daily office operations.
• Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
• Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
• Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
• Serves as the go-to for office inquiries
• Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
• supervise and coordinate activities of staff
• conducts staff training and be involved in staff assessments
• maintain management information systems
• review and answer correspondence
• Provide secretarial or executive services for the team
|Listed on:||August 22, 2017
|Expires on:||September 21, 2017
|Type:||Sales & Marketing